Shock-resistant escapement with innovative pivoted detent
The body of the pivoted detent is cut out of a synthetic jewel. The remaining part of the jewel is just a thin stripe. The outside radius provides concentric design. The remaining hole of the jewel is fitted with the arbor of a pivoted detent. The detent is so small and light like a mosquito, and has, automatically, very little initia (hardly noticeable to the eye), which enables secure locking of the impulse wheel during shock.
- Movement: 18 Jewel, frosted surface, gold plated, with pivoted detent
- Tourbillon: 1 turn in 10 seconds, with single beat free balance escapement (Frequency: 21600 pulsations/h)
- Case: Stainless steel. 42mm
- Silver Dial: Guilloche, 5 Parts
- Sapphire crystal, front and back
Commission your own unique wristwatch by Christian KlingsSend Inquiry